She probably is. We just don't know for sure as Mags is still a little vertically challenged. You see, Mags can't stand on her own yet. While I don't think it is an issue at this point - it is something that I am going to keep my eye on...Because I can't figure out how she will ever learn to stand on her own with her mother always holding her!
It has been a while since we have blogged - but, here is the quick rundown of what you have missed: Visits by the Tucson Souvigniers and the Denver (formerly known as Omaha) Demullings. 2 baptisms (Jack & Cullen). A trip to the cabin. Visit from South Dakota Souvignier clan. Visits from numerous friends. A Franke wedding on Lake Superior. And a new game I like to call "MilkShake" where Trace fills the baby up with milk, then puts her in the swing and cranks it up, then convinces me to take her out....Trace and Mags win when I take her out of the swing and Mags does her best impression of shaken up can of vanilla cream soda. Mmmmm....nothing quite like the feeling of warm milk in your hair.
To sum up - Top ten things you missed since we last blogged:
10. Made the jump in underpants (diaper) sizes from 'newborns' to '1'.
9. 'Underpants' is my new favorite word.
8. 2 baptisms in 3 weeks means lotsa good food.
7. I need to go on a diet.
6. CHUX shirts provide a lot of good subliminal advertising (check out picasa).
5. Mags is 'all growns up' - eating from bottles and sleeping in her own room now.
4. Baby Bjorns are the bomb.
3. We can't make it on time to anything anymore.
2. Grandparents rock!
1. Blogging takes up a lot of time and we will continue to make empty promises about being better at it in the future....so deal with it.
1 comment:
LOVE the outfit! What good looking Demulling picked that out?? You know it runs in the family :-)
So fun to hear how Maggie and parenting is going!
Post a Comment