Tuesday, December 2, 2008

LOTS TO GIVE THANKS FOR!


Happy Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for! This year the Demulling family celebrated Turkey Day out in Denver at Trent and Aimee's new house! It was so nice to all be together! The cousins had a lot of fun........I can't believe we already have a kid's table in our growing family!! Thanks to Trent and Aimee for hosting all of us!! It was so much fun!! We have updated the picasa web album with LOTS of pictures from the trip! Also, I added a few new pictures at the end of the November album as well.
It has been a big month for Maggie! She had her first trip in an airplane and did quite well! She also started going to Daycare now that I'm back to work. She has two full days in and I think she likes it! At least that's what I'm telling myself!! She went to bed at 5:30 last night and only made it to 5:15 tonight! Hopefully she gets used to the new routine and can stay up a little longer so that Dad can see her for a little bit before she c0nks out!
She's also sitting up a little on her own and smiling up a storm! We love to get her giggling.....there's nothing better than that sound!! We're looking forward to getting together with everyone for the holidays!

No comments: