This is a picture from the gorgeous cabin that Grandma and Grandpa rented for us all! It was beautiful, on Clear Lake in the town of Clear Lake, Iowa. It was a perfect gathering spot- we each had our own bedroom and bathroom and there was lots of space to hang out. Also, it was about half way between here and Omaha. The kids had a blast together! We woke up Saturday morning had a nice breakfast and then the kids all opened up their presents from Christmas. They had a great time playing with their new toys and running up and down from the basement play area. Even though the cabin was pretty big, the volume level got quite high from time to time with 8 little ones running around!! Well, make that 7- Rubie wasn't keeping up with them quite yet! Grandma and Grandpa brought some GREAT food, we watched some football including a Packers win, played a few games of Farkel, tried to play with the kids outside (it was very, very cold!) and sat out in the hot tub overlooking the lake! That was one of my favorite parts! Oh, and I learned how to play cribbage! Very fun, and not as difficult as I thought it would be! I will download the rest of the pictures from the weekend into picasa when I have a little more time.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Christmas in January!
This is a picture from the gorgeous cabin that Grandma and Grandpa rented for us all! It was beautiful, on Clear Lake in the town of Clear Lake, Iowa. It was a perfect gathering spot- we each had our own bedroom and bathroom and there was lots of space to hang out. Also, it was about half way between here and Omaha. The kids had a blast together! We woke up Saturday morning had a nice breakfast and then the kids all opened up their presents from Christmas. They had a great time playing with their new toys and running up and down from the basement play area. Even though the cabin was pretty big, the volume level got quite high from time to time with 8 little ones running around!! Well, make that 7- Rubie wasn't keeping up with them quite yet! Grandma and Grandpa brought some GREAT food, we watched some football including a Packers win, played a few games of Farkel, tried to play with the kids outside (it was very, very cold!) and sat out in the hot tub overlooking the lake! That was one of my favorite parts! Oh, and I learned how to play cribbage! Very fun, and not as difficult as I thought it would be! I will download the rest of the pictures from the weekend into picasa when I have a little more time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment