Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy 4th of July 2012!

The 4th of July was on a HOT Wednesday this year.  Hot as in 100' for about three days in a row.  The pool at Grandma and Grandpa Demulling's was just what we all needed!  Ruby discovered the slide and LOVED it!  I think she went down about 5 times in a row.  Once I even sent her by herself!  We also spent some time out at Uncle Don's house for a BBQ and some nice lake time.  We spent most of the day on the sand bar in the water (the lake water was reading 86') and took a ride on Grandma and Grandpa's new pontoon!  We worked our way back to SLP that evening and Maggie was bound and determined to stay up for the fire works, so the two of us headed over to the park and watched a pretty good show while fending off all of the friendly mosquitoes!  Fun couple of days!  I love this time of year!

No comments: