Thursday, July 9, 2015

A visit from the Tucson Souvigniers!

We had lots of fun with Chad, Terese, Max and Claire while they were in town.  On Thursday when they arrived, the girls and I picked them up from the airport and then we had a quick lunch and headed over to Shadey Oak Beach for some swimming and park time.  Then the rest of the Souvignier clan came over and we all had dinner together and got this cute pic of all of them on the slack line. 

 On Tuesday the girls and I met them at Valley Fair.  It was our first trip there, so I wasn't sure what to expect.  Turns out we have a little dare devil on our hands!  Maggie surprised me with no fear when it came to riding the big coasters!  Luckily Max was also a fan of the bigger rides and the two of them had a blast together!  One of our first rides was the big white wooden roller coaster and that just wet their appetite for more.......They rode the corkscrew three times in a row and even did the big Pirate Ship.  It was a full day- I think we got there at 10:30 and didn't leave until around 6:30.  They were pretty tired by the end, but had soooo much fun. 


No comments: