Thursday, December 3, 2015
So much to be Thankful for.......
Another Thanksgiving has gone by and once again I am overwhelmed with all of the blessings I have and so much to be thankful for! I started off Thanksgiving day with the Tonka Turkey Trot. It started snowing just before the start of the race which made for a pretty but slushy run. When I got home the girls were cuddled up on the couch watching the Macy's Day Parade.......I love watching that! I snuggled in with them for a bit before getting ready to go out to the Demulling get-together. This year the party was at Mary and Randy's. It was fun to see everyone and hang out. On Saturday that weekend, we had a gathering at our house with the Weibergs, Dauwalters, Jack & Rhett, and our parents. Another fun day catching up with everyone! So thankful for such great family and friends in our life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment